Most Active Stories
- Le Show For July 20, 2014
- Jazz Composer Jerome Theriot Celebrates New Release; Cat On A Hot Tin Roof; Hurray For The Riff Raff
- Fishermen And Retailers Go High-Tech For Authentic Gulf Seafood
- State Representative In New Orleans East Sounds Call Over Coastal Erosion
- Short-Term Rental Stakeholders All Agree On One Thing: Current Law Inadequate
Wed October 23, 2013
Meet The New Voice Of NPR Underwriting
Originally published on Thu October 24, 2013 7:16 am
Big news for NPR junkies: The new voice of NPR funding credits was announced today. Starting next month, you’ll be hearing New York City native Sabrina Farhi on the air.
Farhi will be taking over for Frank Tavares who’s leaving at the end of the year after more than 30 years with NPR.
- Sabrina Farhi, incoming voice of NPR underwriting.