Most Active Stories
- Le Show For July 20, 2014
- Jazz Composer Jerome Theriot Celebrates New Release; Cat On A Hot Tin Roof; Hurray For The Riff Raff
- Women Stage Protest At Hobby Lobby In Elmwood
- 'Pink Slime' Is Making A Comeback. Do You Have A Beef With That?
- State Representative In New Orleans East Sounds Call Over Coastal Erosion
All Things New Orleans
Tue March 5, 2013
Meet Adam Norris, UNO's Director of Public Relations
Public institutions of higher learning in Louisiana have been facing many physical and financial challenges in recent years.
However, an innovation at the University of New Orleans attempts to attract and support highly qualified students whose fields of study will benefit both the institution and the city. Jack Hopke spoke about these initiatives with Adam Norris, UNO's Director of Public Relations.
Andre Perry Commentary