Most Active Stories
- Le Show For The Week Of Mar. 15, 2015
- Machete-Wielding Man Attacks TSA Agents At Louis Armstrong Airport, Is Shot By Police
- Peter Sagal Says New Orleans Is The Best — And He'll Show Us A Great Time Thursday Night
- The Irish Have Been Part Of New Orleans From The Beginning
- Argo The Police Dog Forces Carjacking Suspect Hiding Inside Cemetery Tomb To Surrender
All Things New Orleans
Tue March 5, 2013
Meet Adam Norris, UNO's Director of Public Relations
Public institutions of higher learning in Louisiana have been facing many physical and financial challenges in recent years.
However, an innovation at the University of New Orleans attempts to attract and support highly qualified students whose fields of study will benefit both the institution and the city. Jack Hopke spoke about these initiatives with Adam Norris, UNO's Director of Public Relations.
Andre Perry Commentary