Most Active Stories
- Le Show For July 20, 2014
- Jazz Composer Jerome Theriot Celebrates New Release; Cat On A Hot Tin Roof; Hurray For The Riff Raff
- Women Stage Protest At Hobby Lobby In Elmwood
- 'Pink Slime' Is Making A Comeback. Do You Have A Beef With That?
- State Representative In New Orleans East Sounds Call Over Coastal Erosion
Sun February 9, 2014
Medications for Multiple Sclerosis Aimed at Prevent Worsening of Disease
Neurologists, who treat patients with Multiple Sclerosis, are excited to have many more FDA approved Multiple Sclerosis therapies on the market. Several more are in clinical trials or awaiting approval. Dr. April Erwin, a neurologist with Neuromedical Center in Baton Rouge, is optimistic that a cure is on the horizon. For more information about Multiple Sclerosis and treatment, please visit www.theneuromedicalcenter.com.
Notes from New Orleans