Most Active Stories
- Le Show For April 13, 2014
- Sarah Vowell Riffs On Satchmo, 'The Incredibles' And Andrew Jackson
- Barataria Bay, 4 Years After The Deepwater Horizon Disaster
- The Listening Post Asks: Should Sex Education Be Required In Louisiana Public Schools?
- Richard Campanella Cityscapes: New Orleans' Tallest, Strangest, Forgotten Building
Sun February 9, 2014
Medications for Multiple Sclerosis Aimed at Prevent Worsening of Disease
Neurologists, who treat patients with Multiple Sclerosis, are excited to have many more FDA approved Multiple Sclerosis therapies on the market. Several more are in clinical trials or awaiting approval. Dr. April Erwin, a neurologist with Neuromedical Center in Baton Rouge, is optimistic that a cure is on the horizon. For more information about Multiple Sclerosis and treatment, please visit www.theneuromedicalcenter.com.
Notes from New Orleans