Most Active Stories
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — The Shape We're In Now
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — How We Got This Way: The Mississippi River
- Bring Your Own Presents: 'Virginia'
- Dirty Diapers Pile Up In Portland Recycling Bins: 'It's Not Pretty'
- As With Dalai Lama Today, Pope's Visit To New Orleans 25 Years Ago Came Amid Violence
Around the Nation
Wed January 16, 2013
Measuring The Fallout After Lance Armstrong Talked To Oprah
Originally published on Wed January 16, 2013 5:46 am
The City of Austin, Texas, is singularly attached its favorite son, Lance Armstrong. His bike shop and Livestrong foundation are there. Now that Oprah Winfrey has confirmed that Armstrong confessed to doping and lied about it, can his foundation recover from the doping controversy?