Most Active Stories
- Le Show For The Week Of April 26, 2015
- Live Stream And Chat: What Can #NOLASchools Teach Us?
- Watch A Time-Lapse Video Of The Calbuco Volcano Erupting In Chile
- Southeast Louisiana Legal Services Helps Delgado Students Jump Legal Hurdles
- A million dead birds and five years later, scientists still struggling to assess BP spill's impact
Mon July 14, 2014
McDonald's Is A Popular Wedding Destination In Hong Kong
Originally published on Mon July 14, 2014 11:34 am
RENEE MONTAGNE, HOST:
Good morning. I'm Renee Montagne.
You know, nothing says happily ever after like a big Mac - at least in Hong Kong. Their McDonald's has become a popular wedding destination. It's fast food venues now offer wedding packages. The Deluxe includes a pair of balloon wedding rings, and a crystal McDonald's house.
It seems the young couples have fond memories of first dates of Hong Kong McDonald's, where true love blossomed under golden arches.
It's MORNING EDITION. Transcript provided by NPR, Copyright NPR.