Most Active Stories
- Le Show For The Week Of Mar. 15, 2015
- Peter Sagal Says New Orleans Is The Best — And He'll Show Us A Great Time Thursday Night
- The Irish Have Been Part Of New Orleans From The Beginning
- Argo The Police Dog Forces Carjacking Suspect Hiding Inside Cemetery Tomb To Surrender
- Episode 609: The Curse Of The Black Lotus
New Orleans East
Mon May 28, 2012
Man falls into canal, apparently drowns
New Orleans police say a 29-year-old man died after falling into a canal near Irish Bayou in New Orleans East.
Officer Garry Flot, a police spokesman, says the body of Harold Johnson of New Orleans was found Sunday afternoon, near the spot where he fell in earlier that day.
Flot says said the death will be listed as unclassified until an autopsy.