Most Active Stories
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — The Shape We're In Now
- Bring Your Own Presents: 'Virginia'
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — How We Got This Way: The Mississippi River
- Dirty Diapers Pile Up In Portland Recycling Bins: 'It's Not Pretty'
- As With Dalai Lama Today, Pope's Visit To New Orleans 25 Years Ago Came Amid Violence
Sat November 17, 2012
Loyola Celebrates Christmas With Musical Tradition
Loyola University will ring in the Christmas season with its annual Christmas at Loyola musical celebration on Dec. 3 at Holy Name of Jesus Church. A popular tradition for 20 years, the concert showcases several Loyola ensembles, including the Loyola Chamber Orchestra directed by Jean Montès, Loyola Chorale and Chamber Singers directed by Meg Frazier, and the Loyola Brass Ensemble directed by Nick Volz.
The concert features a mix of classical Christmas music and a Christmas carol sing-along. Christmas at Loyola is free and open to the public.
Free parking is available in Loyola’s West Road Garage, located on West Road and accessible from St. Charles Ave.
Farmers Market Minute
Inside the Arts
Arts & Culture
All Things New Orleans