Most Active Stories
- Le Show For The Week Of Mar. 15, 2015
- Machete-Wielding Man Attacks TSA Agents At Louis Armstrong Airport, Is Shot By Police
- Peter Sagal Says New Orleans Is The Best — And He'll Show Us A Great Time Thursday Night
- The Irish Have Been Part Of New Orleans From The Beginning
- Argo The Police Dog Forces Carjacking Suspect Hiding Inside Cemetery Tomb To Surrender
Fri February 7, 2014
Louisiana ArtWorks Building To Become Culinary Institute
A brand new culinary institute has been approved for the site of the former Louisiana ArtWorks building on Howard Avenue. The New Orleans Culinary and Hospitality Institute won the bidding over two other competitors.
Tyler Bridges of The Lens talked with WWNO News Director Eve Troeh about the details of the $6 million deal.