Most Active Stories
- Le Show For July 20, 2014
- Jazz Composer Jerome Theriot Celebrates New Release; Cat On A Hot Tin Roof; Hurray For The Riff Raff
- 'Pink Slime' Is Making A Comeback. Do You Have A Beef With That?
- Fishermen And Retailers Go High-Tech For Authentic Gulf Seafood
- State Representative In New Orleans East Sounds Call Over Coastal Erosion
Fri February 7, 2014
Louisiana ArtWorks Building To Become Culinary Institute
A brand new culinary institute has been approved for the site of the former Louisiana ArtWorks building on Howard Avenue. The New Orleans Culinary and Hospitality Institute won the bidding over two other competitors.
Tyler Bridges of The Lens talked with WWNO News Director Eve Troeh about the details of the $6 million deal.