Most Active Stories
- Le Show For July 20, 2014
- Jazz Composer Jerome Theriot Celebrates New Release; Cat On A Hot Tin Roof; Hurray For The Riff Raff
- Fishermen And Retailers Go High-Tech For Authentic Gulf Seafood
- State Representative In New Orleans East Sounds Call Over Coastal Erosion
- Short-Term Rental Stakeholders All Agree On One Thing: Current Law Inadequate
Mon March 17, 2014
Why Flight 370 Pilot Is Wrongly Being Called A 'Fanatic'
Originally published on Mon March 17, 2014 8:50 pm
With the disappearance of Malaysia Airlines flight 370, Slate’s politics and foreign affairs editor William Dobson joins Here & Now’s Robin Young to explain speculation that the pilot of the missing plane is a “fanatical” supporter of Anwar Ibrahim.
- William Dobson, politics and foreign affairs editor for Slate and author of “The Dictator’s Learning Curve.” He tweets @WilliamJDobson.