Most Active Stories
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — The Shape We're In Now
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — How We Got This Way: The Mississippi River
- Bring Your Own Presents: 'Virginia'
- Dirty Diapers Pile Up In Portland Recycling Bins: 'It's Not Pretty'
- As With Dalai Lama Today, Pope's Visit To New Orleans 25 Years Ago Came Amid Violence
Mon February 4, 2013
Lockport Festival Set for March
Lockport's annual Main Street Market is scheduled for 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. March 16 at the Bayouside Park.
The Daily Comet reports the market will include artisans selling clothing, jewelry, pottery, lawn ornaments, purses, wood crafts, art and other novelty items. Food and drink will be available at the nearby Bayou Lafourche Folklife and Heritage Museum.
Proceeds benefit the museum.
More information is available by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.