Most Active Stories
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — The Shape We're In Now
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — How We Got This Way: The Mississippi River
- Bring Your Own Presents: 'Virginia'
- Dirty Diapers Pile Up In Portland Recycling Bins: 'It's Not Pretty'
- As With Dalai Lama Today, Pope's Visit To New Orleans 25 Years Ago Came Amid Violence
WWNO News Features
Thu May 19, 2011
Lincoln in Louisiana
New Orleans, LA – The latest issue of Louisiana Cultural Vistas includes an excerpt from geographer Richard Campanella's latest book, Lincoln in New Orleans: The 1828-1831 Flatboat Voyages and Their Place in History. WWNO's Paul Maassen recently spoke with Campanella about the iconic president's trip down the Mississippi.