Most Active Stories
- Le Show For July 20, 2014
- Jazz Composer Jerome Theriot Celebrates New Release; Cat On A Hot Tin Roof; Hurray For The Riff Raff
- Fishermen And Retailers Go High-Tech For Authentic Gulf Seafood
- State Representative In New Orleans East Sounds Call Over Coastal Erosion
- Short-Term Rental Stakeholders All Agree On One Thing: Current Law Inadequate
Sun September 29, 2013
Le Show For Sept. 29, 2013
Today on Le Show, Harry Shearer takes the university town of Oxford, England by storm. The on air personality pokes fun at the academics on Oxford’s campus characterizing them as brains by day, drunks by night. Shearer turns his attention to the Libor Scandal comparing the likeliness of prosecution to that of JP Morgan officials. In U.S. news, the public in the Bonneville area have been warned not to eat the fish from the dam due to contaminants in the fish.
On the News Maker Line, Shearer gives the audience some stats on Halloween and interviews a special guest who calls the show to clear up some common misconceptions. Rounding out the show is the Apology of the week, this week featuring San Antonio Spur, Toni Parker, chairman of past company Barilla, Guido Barilla, Vancouver’s City Council, and many more.