Most Active Stories
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — The Shape We're In Now
- Bring Your Own Presents: 'Virginia'
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — How We Got This Way: The Mississippi River
- Dirty Diapers Pile Up In Portland Recycling Bins: 'It's Not Pretty'
- As With Dalai Lama Today, Pope's Visit To New Orleans 25 Years Ago Came Amid Violence
Thu March 29, 2012
The Last Word In Business
The row over Tebow, comes after his recent trade to the New York Jets. Until the beginning of the month, Reebok was the licensed seller of official NFL gear. But Nike paid more than $1 billion for the rights to the new contract which goes into effect next month. Nike says Reebok should only be allowed to sell the old inventory when Tebow was with the Broncos.