Most Active Stories
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — The Shape We're In Now
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — How We Got This Way: The Mississippi River
- Bring Your Own Presents: 'Virginia'
- Dirty Diapers Pile Up In Portland Recycling Bins: 'It's Not Pretty'
- As With Dalai Lama Today, Pope's Visit To New Orleans 25 Years Ago Came Amid Violence
Tue March 6, 2012
The Last Word In Business
People have been avoiding checked-baggage fees by carrying on bags — that includes bags too big for the overhead bins. Now United and Delta Airlines are enlarging the bins. There is some fear, however, this will prompt people to bring bags that are even larger.