Most Active Stories
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — The Shape We're In Now
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — How We Got This Way: The Mississippi River
- Bring Your Own Presents: 'Virginia'
- Dirty Diapers Pile Up In Portland Recycling Bins: 'It's Not Pretty'
- As With Dalai Lama Today, Pope's Visit To New Orleans 25 Years Ago Came Amid Violence
Thu February 16, 2012
The Last Word In Business
Kellogg, the name behind many offerings in the cereal aisle, will now have its name on cans of Pringles. It has purchased the potato chip brand from Procter & Gamble for $2.7 billion.