Most Active Stories
- Le Show For July 20, 2014
- Jazz Composer Jerome Theriot Celebrates New Release; Cat On A Hot Tin Roof; Hurray For The Riff Raff
- Fishermen And Retailers Go High-Tech For Authentic Gulf Seafood
- State Representative In New Orleans East Sounds Call Over Coastal Erosion
- Short-Term Rental Stakeholders All Agree On One Thing: Current Law Inadequate
Larose French Food Festival
Mon September 17, 2012
Larose gears up for French Food Festival
Planning is under way for the French Food Festival, which will feature the musical groups Boston, Bad Company and Amanda Shaw.
The Courier reports the festival is set for Oct. 25-28 at the Larose Regional Park and Civic Center.
There's no charge to attend the festival, but tickets for the Boston and Bad Company concert, set for 7 p.m. Oct. 25, are $20 each.
The event will feature more than 20 local food dishes, live music and folklife demonstrations.
More details are available by calling 985-693-7355.