Most Active Stories
- Le Show For July 20, 2014
- Jazz Composer Jerome Theriot Celebrates New Release; Cat On A Hot Tin Roof; Hurray For The Riff Raff
- Women Stage Protest At Hobby Lobby In Elmwood
- 'Pink Slime' Is Making A Comeback. Do You Have A Beef With That?
- State Representative In New Orleans East Sounds Call Over Coastal Erosion
Tropical Storm Karen
Mon October 7, 2013
La. 1 Tolls To Resume
The Louisiana Department of Transportation and Development will resume collecting tolls today an noon at La. 1 in Leeville, the department announced today in a press release.
DOTD had suspended the tolls due to the evacuation of Grand Isle in advance of Tropical Storm Karen.