Most Active Stories
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — The Shape We're In Now
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — How We Got This Way: The Mississippi River
- Bring Your Own Presents: 'Virginia'
- Dirty Diapers Pile Up In Portland Recycling Bins: 'It's Not Pretty'
- As With Dalai Lama Today, Pope's Visit To New Orleans 25 Years Ago Came Amid Violence
Mon June 11, 2012
Kenner Voters to Decide on Politics Ban
Kenner voters will go to the polls in November to decide whether to change the city's Home Rule Charter to prohibit city workers from participating in politics.
Councilman Keith Reynaud proposed the measure. He says it's a good-government concept and the proposal stems from his campaign for election in April.