Most Active Stories
- Le Show For July 20, 2014
- Jazz Composer Jerome Theriot Celebrates New Release; Cat On A Hot Tin Roof; Hurray For The Riff Raff
- Women Stage Protest At Hobby Lobby In Elmwood
- 'Pink Slime' Is Making A Comeback. Do You Have A Beef With That?
- State Representative In New Orleans East Sounds Call Over Coastal Erosion
Mon June 11, 2012
Kenner Voters to Decide on Politics Ban
Kenner voters will go to the polls in November to decide whether to change the city's Home Rule Charter to prohibit city workers from participating in politics.
Councilman Keith Reynaud proposed the measure. He says it's a good-government concept and the proposal stems from his campaign for election in April.