Most Active Stories
- Le Show For April 13, 2014
- Sarah Vowell Riffs On Satchmo, 'The Incredibles' And Andrew Jackson
- Barataria Bay, 4 Years After The Deepwater Horizon Disaster
- The Listening Post Asks: Should Sex Education Be Required In Louisiana Public Schools?
- Richard Campanella Cityscapes: New Orleans' Tallest, Strangest, Forgotten Building
Kenner Brake Tags
Sun July 8, 2012
Kenner takes plastic for brake tags
Kenner officials say the city's vehicle inspection station has begun accepting credit cards and debit cards for payment.
Officials of the city in suburban New Orleans said there is no additional charge to use plastic to pay for annual inspections to receive a city brake tag.
The tags cost $10 and are good for 1 year.