Most Active Stories
- Le Show For July 20, 2014
- Jazz Composer Jerome Theriot Celebrates New Release; Cat On A Hot Tin Roof; Hurray For The Riff Raff
- Women Stage Protest At Hobby Lobby In Elmwood
- State Representative In New Orleans East Sounds Call Over Coastal Erosion
- 'Pink Slime' Is Making A Comeback. Do You Have A Beef With That?
Thu June 14, 2012
Jury Deliberates In Gupta Insider Trading Case
Originally published on Thu June 14, 2012 6:07 am
The insider trading case against Rajat Gupta is in the jury's hands. Gupta was a former member of the board of directors of Goldman Sachs and a close associate of Raj Rajaratnam, the hedge fund manager who was convicted of insider trading last year.