Most Active Stories
- Live Stream And Chat: What Can #NOLASchools Teach Us?
- Watch A Time-Lapse Video Of The Calbuco Volcano Erupting In Chile
- Le Show For The Week Of April 26, 2015
- Southeast Louisiana Legal Services Helps Delgado Students Jump Legal Hurdles
- A million dead birds and five years later, scientists still struggling to assess BP spill's impact
Thu June 14, 2012
Jury Deliberates In Gupta Insider Trading Case
Originally published on Thu June 14, 2012 6:07 am
The insider trading case against Rajat Gupta is in the jury's hands. Gupta was a former member of the board of directors of Goldman Sachs and a close associate of Raj Rajaratnam, the hedge fund manager who was convicted of insider trading last year.