Most Active Stories
- Live Stream And Chat: What Can #NOLASchools Teach Us?
- Watch A Time-Lapse Video Of The Calbuco Volcano Erupting In Chile
- Le Show For The Week Of April 26, 2015
- Southeast Louisiana Legal Services Helps Delgado Students Jump Legal Hurdles
- A million dead birds and five years later, scientists still struggling to assess BP spill's impact
Mon January 7, 2013
Jump-Start Your New Year
Whether you're shedding weight, saving money, or sharing traditions, we've got you covered on this week's Louisiana Eats!
First, John Martin Taylor profiles his hometown of Charleston, South Carolina and tells us how he helped popularize grits throughout the South. Then, John Burke tells us about products available from the Louisiana Caviar Company, a favorite New Years' delicacy. We'll also hear from Jodi Brown about keeping fit in the new year and how attorney Paul Swanson patents plants and agricultural products.