Most Active Stories
- Le Show For April 13, 2014
- Sarah Vowell Riffs On Satchmo, 'The Incredibles' And Andrew Jackson
- Barataria Bay, 4 Years After The Deepwater Horizon Disaster
- The Listening Post Asks: Should Sex Education Be Required In Louisiana Public Schools?
- Richard Campanella Cityscapes: New Orleans' Tallest, Strangest, Forgotten Building
Danziger Bridge Shootings
Thu June 14, 2012
Judge: Katrina Case's Leaks are "Serious Business"
A federal judge says he is determined to identify the source of leaked information about the Justice Department's probe of a deadly New Orleans bridge shooting following Hurricane Katrina. Attorneys for five former officers convicted of charges arising from the shootings claim media leaks blocked a fair trial.