Most Active Stories
- Le Show For The Week Of Mar. 15, 2015
- Peter Sagal Says New Orleans Is The Best — And He'll Show Us A Great Time Thursday Night
- The Irish Have Been Part Of New Orleans From The Beginning
- Argo The Police Dog Forces Carjacking Suspect Hiding Inside Cemetery Tomb To Surrender
- Episode 609: The Curse Of The Black Lotus
Danziger Bridge Shootings
Thu June 14, 2012
Judge: Katrina Case's Leaks are "Serious Business"
A federal judge says he is determined to identify the source of leaked information about the Justice Department's probe of a deadly New Orleans bridge shooting following Hurricane Katrina. Attorneys for five former officers convicted of charges arising from the shootings claim media leaks blocked a fair trial.