Most Active Stories
- Le Show For The Week Of Mar. 15, 2015
- Machete-Wielding Man Attacks TSA Agents At Louis Armstrong Airport, Is Shot By Police
- Peter Sagal Says New Orleans Is The Best — And He'll Show Us A Great Time Thursday Night
- The Irish Have Been Part Of New Orleans From The Beginning
- Argo The Police Dog Forces Carjacking Suspect Hiding Inside Cemetery Tomb To Surrender
Thu February 21, 2013
Join WWNO This Evening For SpeakEasy!
You're invited to join WWNO and Chickie Wah Wah on the last Thursday of each month for SpeakEasy, our new series where we discuss topics of interest to the region in a casual style.
It's a great way to meet other WWNO listeners, as well as some of the voices you hear on the air every day.
Our first SpeakEasy will be this evening, Feb. 28, at 6 p.m. at Chickie Wah Wah.
Join WWNO's General Manager Paul Maassen as he talks about the role of culture in our community with American Routes host Nick Spitzer, New Orleans musician and NolaVie contributor Edward Anderson, and Where Y'Eat host Ian McNulty.
It's free and all are welcome.
Thurs., Feb. 28 at 6 p.m.
Chickie Wah Wah, 2828 Canal Street