Most Active Stories
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — The Shape We're In Now
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — How We Got This Way: The Mississippi River
- Bring Your Own Presents: 'Virginia'
- Dirty Diapers Pile Up In Portland Recycling Bins: 'It's Not Pretty'
- As With Dalai Lama Today, Pope's Visit To New Orleans 25 Years Ago Came Amid Violence
Thu February 21, 2013
Join WWNO This Evening For SpeakEasy!
You're invited to join WWNO and Chickie Wah Wah on the last Thursday of each month for SpeakEasy, our new series where we discuss topics of interest to the region in a casual style.
It's a great way to meet other WWNO listeners, as well as some of the voices you hear on the air every day.
Our first SpeakEasy will be this evening, Feb. 28, at 6 p.m. at Chickie Wah Wah.
Join WWNO's General Manager Paul Maassen as he talks about the role of culture in our community with American Routes host Nick Spitzer, New Orleans musician and NolaVie contributor Edward Anderson, and Where Y'Eat host Ian McNulty.
It's free and all are welcome.
Thurs., Feb. 28 at 6 p.m.
Chickie Wah Wah, 2828 Canal Street