Most Active Stories
- Le Show For July 20, 2014
- Jazz Composer Jerome Theriot Celebrates New Release; Cat On A Hot Tin Roof; Hurray For The Riff Raff
- 'Pink Slime' Is Making A Comeback. Do You Have A Beef With That?
- State Representative In New Orleans East Sounds Call Over Coastal Erosion
- Fishermen And Retailers Go High-Tech For Authentic Gulf Seafood
Thu February 21, 2013
Join WWNO This Evening For SpeakEasy!
You're invited to join WWNO and Chickie Wah Wah on the last Thursday of each month for SpeakEasy, our new series where we discuss topics of interest to the region in a casual style.
It's a great way to meet other WWNO listeners, as well as some of the voices you hear on the air every day.
Our first SpeakEasy will be this evening, Feb. 28, at 6 p.m. at Chickie Wah Wah.
Join WWNO's General Manager Paul Maassen as he talks about the role of culture in our community with American Routes host Nick Spitzer, New Orleans musician and NolaVie contributor Edward Anderson, and Where Y'Eat host Ian McNulty.
It's free and all are welcome.
Thurs., Feb. 28 at 6 p.m.
Chickie Wah Wah, 2828 Canal Street