Most Active Stories
- Sarah Vowell Riffs On Satchmo, 'The Incredibles' And Andrew Jackson
- Le Show For April 13, 2014
- Battle Brewing In Holy Cross Over Proposed Highrises
- The Listening Post Asks: Should Sex Education Be Required In Louisiana Public Schools?
- Richard Campanella Cityscapes: New Orleans' Tallest, Strangest, Forgotten Building
Fri August 16, 2013
Join Us This Evening For SpeakEasy, With Peter Ricchiuti
Join us for SpeakEasy, with Peter Ricchiuti.
August 22, 2013
6 p.m. – 8 p.m.
Chickie Wah Wah, 2828 Canal St.
We're going to be talking Funny Business at this SpeakEasy. Come join the conversation with Peter and his guest, funny man Mike Strecker. Mike has performed at comedy clubs throughout the country and his act has won numerous comedy contests. We are told to think Jerry Seinfeld… with less money and more problems!
Come explore with us the place humor has in business and business has in humor. Prepare a joke and we might give you the mic for one minute! No promises.
Meet Peter, Mike, WWNO staff members and many WWNO listeners on Thursday, August 22 at Chickie Wah Wah. The conversation is good, the food is good and the bartenders are good — it’s all good at SpeakEasy!
Culture Collision 5