Most Active Stories
- Live Stream And Chat: What Can #NOLASchools Teach Us?
- Watch A Time-Lapse Video Of The Calbuco Volcano Erupting In Chile
- Le Show For The Week Of April 26, 2015
- Southeast Louisiana Legal Services Helps Delgado Students Jump Legal Hurdles
- A million dead birds and five years later, scientists still struggling to assess BP spill's impact
Sat January 5, 2013
Jindal Names New UL System Board Members
Gov. Bobby Jindal has named eight members to the University of Louisiana System Board of Supervisors, replacing or re-appointing seven members whose terms expired and one who stepped down.
The resigning member, former governor's office lawyer Jimmy Faircloth, was replaced by his wife, Kelly.
Jindal re-appointed Jimmie Martin Jr. of Cut Off, Jimmy Long Sr. of Natchitoches and Winfred Sibille of Sunset.
New appointees are Gary Solomon of New Orleans, replacing Reneee Lapeyrolerie (lap eh ROH' ler ee); Mark Romero of New Iberia, replacing Paul Aucoin; Robert Shreve of Baton Rouge, replacing, Russell Mosely; and John Condos of Lake Charles, an at-large member replacing Louis Lambert.