Most Active Stories
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — The Shape We're In Now
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — How We Got This Way: The Mississippi River
- Bring Your Own Presents: 'Virginia'
- Dirty Diapers Pile Up In Portland Recycling Bins: 'It's Not Pretty'
- As With Dalai Lama Today, Pope's Visit To New Orleans 25 Years Ago Came Amid Violence
The Sound of Books
Wed March 10, 2010
Jill McCorkle's New Short Story Collection "Going Away Shoes"
By Fred Kasten
New Orleans – Today - on "The Sound of Books" with Fred Kasten - conversation with North Carolina fiction writer Jill McCorkle - whose latest book - her ninth - is the acclaimed short story collection "Going Away Shoes"...
For more information about Jill McCorkle and "Going Away Shoes" - please click here .
To find out more about Jill McCorkle's appearances at the 2010 Tennessee Williams/New Orleans Literary Festival - March 24th - 28th in the French Quarter - please click here .