Most Active Stories
- Live Stream And Chat: What Can #NOLASchools Teach Us?
- Watch A Time-Lapse Video Of The Calbuco Volcano Erupting In Chile
- Le Show For The Week Of April 26, 2015
- Southeast Louisiana Legal Services Helps Delgado Students Jump Legal Hurdles
- A million dead birds and five years later, scientists still struggling to assess BP spill's impact
Fri April 12, 2013
Jeffrey Hollender, Co-Founder Of Seventh Generation
Originally published on Fri April 12, 2013 1:44 pm
Jessica Harris will speak with Jeffrey Hollender, co-founder of Seventh Generation. He set out to build a company that was both profitable and environmentally sustainable. Seventh Generation makes cleaning and sanitary products that focus on resource conversation and eco-friendly business practices. Hollender is the author of several books and an advocate of corporate and environmental responsibility.
Later, we'll also hear from Bertrand and Roy Sosa, co-founders of NetSpend.