Most Active Stories
- Le Show For The Week Of Mar. 15, 2015
- Machete-Wielding Man Attacks TSA Agents At Louis Armstrong Airport, Is Shot By Police
- Peter Sagal Says New Orleans Is The Best — And He'll Show Us A Great Time Thursday Night
- The Irish Have Been Part Of New Orleans From The Beginning
- Argo The Police Dog Forces Carjacking Suspect Hiding Inside Cemetery Tomb To Surrender
Fri April 12, 2013
Jeffrey Hollender, Co-Founder Of Seventh Generation
Originally published on Fri April 12, 2013 1:44 pm
Jessica Harris will speak with Jeffrey Hollender, co-founder of Seventh Generation. He set out to build a company that was both profitable and environmentally sustainable. Seventh Generation makes cleaning and sanitary products that focus on resource conversation and eco-friendly business practices. Hollender is the author of several books and an advocate of corporate and environmental responsibility.
Later, we'll also hear from Bertrand and Roy Sosa, co-founders of NetSpend.