Most Active Stories
- Le Show For July 20, 2014
- Jazz Composer Jerome Theriot Celebrates New Release; Cat On A Hot Tin Roof; Hurray For The Riff Raff
- Women Stage Protest At Hobby Lobby In Elmwood
- 'Pink Slime' Is Making A Comeback. Do You Have A Beef With That?
- State Representative In New Orleans East Sounds Call Over Coastal Erosion
Fri April 12, 2013
Jeffrey Hollender, Co-Founder Of Seventh Generation
Originally published on Fri April 12, 2013 1:44 pm
Jessica Harris will speak with Jeffrey Hollender, co-founder of Seventh Generation. He set out to build a company that was both profitable and environmentally sustainable. Seventh Generation makes cleaning and sanitary products that focus on resource conversation and eco-friendly business practices. Hollender is the author of several books and an advocate of corporate and environmental responsibility.
Later, we'll also hear from Bertrand and Roy Sosa, co-founders of NetSpend.