Most Active Stories
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — The Shape We're In Now
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — How We Got This Way: The Mississippi River
- Bring Your Own Presents: 'Virginia'
- Dirty Diapers Pile Up In Portland Recycling Bins: 'It's Not Pretty'
- As With Dalai Lama Today, Pope's Visit To New Orleans 25 Years Ago Came Amid Violence
Arts & Culture
Thu September 8, 2011
Jazzy Musical Tackles Bullying
By Diane Mack
New Orleans, La. – A jazzy musical based on the tales of Uncle Remus makes its New Orleans premiere as Crescent City Lights Youth Theater presents Rabbit Sense. This production cleverly tackles the hot button issue of bullying. Performances run Sept. 9th - 18th at the NORD Ty Tracy Theater @ Gallier Hall...545 St. Charles Avenue.