Most Active Stories
- Le Show For July 20, 2014
- Jazz Composer Jerome Theriot Celebrates New Release; Cat On A Hot Tin Roof; Hurray For The Riff Raff
- Fishermen And Retailers Go High-Tech For Authentic Gulf Seafood
- State Representative In New Orleans East Sounds Call Over Coastal Erosion
- Short-Term Rental Stakeholders All Agree On One Thing: Current Law Inadequate
Fri April 27, 2012
It's Been Too Long Since We Watched This Dancing Traffic Reporter
Dance Party Friday at Channel 12 in Cincinnati was one of the first things I wrote about — not on official Monkey See, but when I was piloting it and you couldn't even see it. Basically, when there's no traffic news on the super-super-early local edition, they dance. Because they can. Here's an edition from back in 2008.
You'll be happy to know that they still do Dance Party Friday, and today's edition features traffic guy Bob Herzog dancing with Elmo and the Cookie Monster from Sesame Street Live. So have a happy, happy Dance Party Friday.