Most Active Stories
- Le Show For July 20, 2014
- Jazz Composer Jerome Theriot Celebrates New Release; Cat On A Hot Tin Roof; Hurray For The Riff Raff
- Fishermen And Retailers Go High-Tech For Authentic Gulf Seafood
- State Representative In New Orleans East Sounds Call Over Coastal Erosion
- Short-Term Rental Stakeholders All Agree On One Thing: Current Law Inadequate
Wed April 4, 2012
Is It Game Over Or Halftime For Romney Opponents?
The Beauty Shop ladies discuss Mitt Romney's three decisive primary wins, and Rick Santorum's vow to "kick off the second half" of the campaign in his home state of Pennsylvania. Host Michel Martin checks in with blogger Viviana Hurtado, reporter Mary Spicuzza, sports commentator Tandaleya Wilder, and policy analyst Michelle Bernard.