Most Active Stories
- Le Show For April 13, 2014
- Sarah Vowell Riffs On Satchmo, 'The Incredibles' And Andrew Jackson
- Barataria Bay, 4 Years After The Deepwater Horizon Disaster
- The Listening Post Asks: Should Sex Education Be Required In Louisiana Public Schools?
- Richard Campanella Cityscapes: New Orleans' Tallest, Strangest, Forgotten Building
Wed May 23, 2012
Islamists Vs. Mubarak Holdovers In Egypt Elections
Originally published on Wed May 23, 2012 11:46 am
Campaign fever is in the air in Cairo and around Egypt. Millions of voters go to the polls, Tuesday and Wednesday, for what many believe to be the country's first free election in its long history. Host Michel Martin discusses what's at stake in this election with Sherine Tadros, the Egypt correspondent for Al Jazeera English.