Most Active Stories
- Le Show For July 20, 2014
- Jazz Composer Jerome Theriot Celebrates New Release; Cat On A Hot Tin Roof; Hurray For The Riff Raff
- Fishermen And Retailers Go High-Tech For Authentic Gulf Seafood
- State Representative In New Orleans East Sounds Call Over Coastal Erosion
- Short-Term Rental Stakeholders All Agree On One Thing: Current Law Inadequate
Thu April 4, 2013
Interviews: State Representative Katrina Jackson, DIG Magazine's Chris Brooks
Originally published on Fri April 5, 2013 10:01 am
State Representative Katrina Jackson (D-Monroe) talks with Jim about issues and proposed legislation coming in the 2013 Legislative session, which starts Monday at noon.
A visit with Chris Brooks, of DIG Magazine, to chat about the upcoming Baton Rouge Blues Festival and other local hot topics.