Most Active Stories
- Le Show For July 20, 2014
- Jazz Composer Jerome Theriot Celebrates New Release; Cat On A Hot Tin Roof; Hurray For The Riff Raff
- 'Pink Slime' Is Making A Comeback. Do You Have A Beef With That?
- State Representative In New Orleans East Sounds Call Over Coastal Erosion
- Fishermen And Retailers Go High-Tech For Authentic Gulf Seafood
Tue March 5, 2013
Interviews with State Rep. Ted James, American Cancer Society's Andrew Muhl
Originally published on Fri April 12, 2013 2:08 pm
Rev. Timothy Keller gets the show started by discussing Christianity in America and the world today.
Jim talks with Baton Rouge state Representative Ted James and Andrew Muhl, with the American Cancer Society, about Governor Jindal's plans to raise tobacco taxes as part of his big tax reforms.