Most Active Stories
- Live Stream And Chat: What Can #NOLASchools Teach Us?
- Le Show For The Week Of April 26, 2015
- Watch A Time-Lapse Video Of The Calbuco Volcano Erupting In Chile
- Southeast Louisiana Legal Services Helps Delgado Students Jump Legal Hurdles
- A million dead birds and five years later, scientists still struggling to assess BP spill's impact
Tue April 23, 2013
Interviews: Seafood Marketer Chris Nelson, Author Victoria Sweet
Originally published on Wed April 24, 2013 11:20 am
Jim talks with Chris Nelson, with the Gulf Seafood Marketing Coalition, about the state of his industry--three years after the BP oil spill.
Journalist and political blogger Tom Aswell, of "Louisiana Voice", talks about his ongoing battle with Jindal Administration department heads over transparency.
Author Victoria Sweet discusses her latest book, "God's Hotel"