Most Active Stories
- Le Show For The Week Of Mar. 15, 2015
- Machete-Wielding Man Attacks TSA Agents At Louis Armstrong Airport, Is Shot By Police
- Peter Sagal Says New Orleans Is The Best — And He'll Show Us A Great Time Thursday Night
- The Irish Have Been Part Of New Orleans From The Beginning
- Argo The Police Dog Forces Carjacking Suspect Hiding Inside Cemetery Tomb To Surrender
Tue April 23, 2013
Interviews: Seafood Marketer Chris Nelson, Author Victoria Sweet
Originally published on Wed April 24, 2013 11:20 am
Jim talks with Chris Nelson, with the Gulf Seafood Marketing Coalition, about the state of his industry--three years after the BP oil spill.
Journalist and political blogger Tom Aswell, of "Louisiana Voice", talks about his ongoing battle with Jindal Administration department heads over transparency.
Author Victoria Sweet discusses her latest book, "God's Hotel"