Most Active Stories
- Battle Brewing In Holy Cross Over Proposed Highrises
- Sarah Vowell Riffs On Satchmo, 'The Incredibles' And Andrew Jackson
- Le Show For April 13, 2014
- The Listening Post Asks: Should Sex Education Be Required In Louisiana Public Schools?
- Richard Campanella Cityscapes: New Orleans' Tallest, Strangest, Forgotten Building
Thu June 27, 2013
Interviews: The SCOTUS Rulings On Same Sex Marriage
Originally published on Fri June 28, 2013 10:07 am
Jim continues the discussion of this week's US Supreme Court decisions on same sex marriage with Unitarian Reverend Steve Crump and Baptist Reverend Reginald Pitcher.
Author Gary May on his book, "Bending Toward Justice: The Voting Rights Act and the Transformation of American Democracy", and the recent Supreme Court ruling overturning the Voting Rights Act.
Local author Chuck Hustmyre on his new book, "The Axman of New Orleans"