Most Active Stories
- Le Show For The Week Of Mar. 15, 2015
- Machete-Wielding Man Attacks TSA Agents At Louis Armstrong Airport, Is Shot By Police
- Peter Sagal Says New Orleans Is The Best — And He'll Show Us A Great Time Thursday Night
- The Irish Have Been Part Of New Orleans From The Beginning
- Argo The Police Dog Forces Carjacking Suspect Hiding Inside Cemetery Tomb To Surrender
Thu June 27, 2013
Interviews: The SCOTUS Rulings On Same Sex Marriage
Originally published on Fri June 28, 2013 10:07 am
Jim continues the discussion of this week's US Supreme Court decisions on same sex marriage with Unitarian Reverend Steve Crump and Baptist Reverend Reginald Pitcher.
Author Gary May on his book, "Bending Toward Justice: The Voting Rights Act and the Transformation of American Democracy", and the recent Supreme Court ruling overturning the Voting Rights Act.
Local author Chuck Hustmyre on his new book, "The Axman of New Orleans"