Most Active Stories
- Le Show For July 20, 2014
- Jazz Composer Jerome Theriot Celebrates New Release; Cat On A Hot Tin Roof; Hurray For The Riff Raff
- Fishermen And Retailers Go High-Tech For Authentic Gulf Seafood
- State Representative In New Orleans East Sounds Call Over Coastal Erosion
- Short-Term Rental Stakeholders All Agree On One Thing: Current Law Inadequate
Thu June 27, 2013
Interviews: The SCOTUS Rulings On Same Sex Marriage
Originally published on Fri June 28, 2013 10:07 am
Jim continues the discussion of this week's US Supreme Court decisions on same sex marriage with Unitarian Reverend Steve Crump and Baptist Reverend Reginald Pitcher.
Author Gary May on his book, "Bending Toward Justice: The Voting Rights Act and the Transformation of American Democracy", and the recent Supreme Court ruling overturning the Voting Rights Act.
Local author Chuck Hustmyre on his new book, "The Axman of New Orleans"