Most Active Stories
- Le Show For July 20, 2014
- Jazz Composer Jerome Theriot Celebrates New Release; Cat On A Hot Tin Roof; Hurray For The Riff Raff
- Women Stage Protest At Hobby Lobby In Elmwood
- State Representative In New Orleans East Sounds Call Over Coastal Erosion
- 'Pink Slime' Is Making A Comeback. Do You Have A Beef With That?
Fri April 12, 2013
Interviews: LSU's Daphne Cain, Rev. Raymond Jetson, Former Journalism Professor Jay Perkins
Originally published on Mon April 15, 2013 10:07 am
A visit with former state lawmaker Reverend Raymond Jetson, to discuss efforts to repeal incomes taxes at the State Capitol, and the Reverend's grassroots efforts to improve public schools in Baton Rouge.
Former LSU Journalism Professor Jay Perkins talks about media coverage of Governor Bobby Jindal, and the state of modern journalism in general.
Jim chats with Dr. Daphne Cain, of the LSU School of Social Work.