Most Active Stories
- Live Stream And Chat: What Can #NOLASchools Teach Us?
- Watch A Time-Lapse Video Of The Calbuco Volcano Erupting In Chile
- Le Show For The Week Of April 26, 2015
- Southeast Louisiana Legal Services Helps Delgado Students Jump Legal Hurdles
- A million dead birds and five years later, scientists still struggling to assess BP spill's impact
Mon March 25, 2013
Interviews: LA Department of Revenue, Political Blogger C.B. Forgotston
Originally published on Tue March 26, 2013 10:06 am
Jim talks with Doug Baker, of the state Department of Revenue on the show, who explains more about Governor Jindal's proposed tax reforms plan.
Government watchdog and blogger C.B. Forgotston (cbforgotston.com) talks about the tax swap plan and the coming Legislative session, which starts in two weeks.
Joni Leggio, with the LA Education Loan Authority, discusses how students can access federal student loan aid...and a new scholarship competition.