Most Active Stories
- Le Show For July 20, 2014
- Jazz Composer Jerome Theriot Celebrates New Release; Cat On A Hot Tin Roof; Hurray For The Riff Raff
- Women Stage Protest At Hobby Lobby In Elmwood
- 'Pink Slime' Is Making A Comeback. Do You Have A Beef With That?
- State Representative In New Orleans East Sounds Call Over Coastal Erosion
Wed March 20, 2013
Interviews: Insurance Expert Robert Zirkelbach, Screenwriters Ton Anton & Sandi Russell
Originally published on Thu March 21, 2013 10:17 am
Jim talks with Robert Zirkelbach, VP of America's Health Insurance Plans, about budget challenges facing Medicare.
Filmmakers Tom Anton and Sandi Russell, discuss their new film "The Pardon", the true story of the last woman to be executed in Louisiana, back in the 1942.
LSU Faculty Senate President Kevin Cope, who's at odds with the LSU Board of Supervisors over the secrecy in choosing a new university president.
Also, LSU horticulturist Carl Motsenbocker talks with Jim about the 3rd Annual Dinner In The Field & Farm Tour, and the virtues of eating "slow foods".
Arts & Culture