Most Active Stories
- Le Show For The Week Of Mar. 15, 2015
- Machete-Wielding Man Attacks TSA Agents At Louis Armstrong Airport, Is Shot By Police
- Peter Sagal Says New Orleans Is The Best — And He'll Show Us A Great Time Thursday Night
- The Irish Have Been Part Of New Orleans From The Beginning
- Argo The Police Dog Forces Carjacking Suspect Hiding Inside Cemetery Tomb To Surrender
Wed March 20, 2013
Interviews: Insurance Expert Robert Zirkelbach, Screenwriters Ton Anton & Sandi Russell
Originally published on Thu March 21, 2013 10:17 am
Jim talks with Robert Zirkelbach, VP of America's Health Insurance Plans, about budget challenges facing Medicare.
Filmmakers Tom Anton and Sandi Russell, discuss their new film "The Pardon", the true story of the last woman to be executed in Louisiana, back in the 1942.
LSU Faculty Senate President Kevin Cope, who's at odds with the LSU Board of Supervisors over the secrecy in choosing a new university president.
Also, LSU horticulturist Carl Motsenbocker talks with Jim about the 3rd Annual Dinner In The Field & Farm Tour, and the virtues of eating "slow foods".
Arts & Culture