Most Active Stories
- Le Show For April 13, 2014
- Sarah Vowell Riffs On Satchmo, 'The Incredibles' And Andrew Jackson
- Barataria Bay, 4 Years After The Deepwater Horizon Disaster
- The Listening Post Asks: Should Sex Education Be Required In Louisiana Public Schools?
- Richard Campanella Cityscapes: New Orleans' Tallest, Strangest, Forgotten Building
Wed March 20, 2013
Interviews: Insurance Expert Robert Zirkelbach, Screenwriters Ton Anton & Sandi Russell
Originally published on Thu March 21, 2013 10:17 am
Jim talks with Robert Zirkelbach, VP of America's Health Insurance Plans, about budget challenges facing Medicare.
Filmmakers Tom Anton and Sandi Russell, discuss their new film "The Pardon", the true story of the last woman to be executed in Louisiana, back in the 1942.
LSU Faculty Senate President Kevin Cope, who's at odds with the LSU Board of Supervisors over the secrecy in choosing a new university president.
Also, LSU horticulturist Carl Motsenbocker talks with Jim about the 3rd Annual Dinner In The Field & Farm Tour, and the virtues of eating "slow foods".
Arts & Culture