Most Active Stories
- Le Show For The Week Of Mar. 22, 2015
- Machete-Wielding Man Attacks TSA Agents At Louis Armstrong Airport, Is Shot By Police
- The Irish Have Been Part Of New Orleans From The Beginning
- Where Y'Eat: Relighting The Tiki Torch
- Argo The Police Dog Forces Carjacking Suspect Hiding Inside Cemetery Tomb To Surrender
Wed February 26, 2014
Interviews: French Market Director Jon Smith
The French Market Corporation — which oversees the six city blocks of the French Market proper, the Upper Pontalba Building, Jackson Square, parking lots, and much more — has a new executive director.
WWNO General Manager Paul Maassen spoke with Jon Smith, the new director of the French Market, about what the Market encompasses, what his job entails, and plans for the future.