Most Active Stories
- Le Show For The Week Of Mar. 15, 2015
- Machete-Wielding Man Attacks TSA Agents At Louis Armstrong Airport, Is Shot By Police
- Peter Sagal Says New Orleans Is The Best — And He'll Show Us A Great Time Thursday Night
- The Irish Have Been Part Of New Orleans From The Beginning
- Argo The Police Dog Forces Carjacking Suspect Hiding Inside Cemetery Tomb To Surrender
Tue May 7, 2013
Interviews: Former LSU Hospitals Chief Dr. Fred Cerise, Saxophonist Brad Walker
Originally published on Fri May 10, 2013 12:47 pm
Former LSU Hospitals head Dr. Fred Cerise discusses health care challenges facing the state and the LSU hospital system...and the disagreement over accepting the federal Medicaid expansion included in the Affordable Care act.
A visit with New Orleans composer and saxophonist Brad Walker.