Most Active Stories
- Le Show For July 20, 2014
- Jazz Composer Jerome Theriot Celebrates New Release; Cat On A Hot Tin Roof; Hurray For The Riff Raff
- Women Stage Protest At Hobby Lobby In Elmwood
- 'Pink Slime' Is Making A Comeback. Do You Have A Beef With That?
- State Representative In New Orleans East Sounds Call Over Coastal Erosion
Fri April 26, 2013
Interviews: Food Critic Michael Pollan, Singer Phillip Manuel
Originally published on Fri May 10, 2013 12:32 pm
New Orleans jazz singer Phillip Manuel discusses his career and the New Orleans Jazz & Heritage Festival.
Government watchdog and political blogger C.B. Forgotston (Forgotston.com) and Jim discuss goings on in the 2013 State Legislature.
Global thinker Dr. Keshore Mahbubani, with the University of Singapore, on his book, "The Global Convergence: Asia, The West And the Logic Of One World"
Jim talks with acclaimed food critic Michael Pollan about his book, "Cooked: A Natural History Of Transformation".