Most Active Stories
- Sarah Vowell Riffs On Satchmo, 'The Incredibles' And Andrew Jackson
- Le Show For April 13, 2014
- Battle Brewing In Holy Cross Over Proposed Highrises
- The Listening Post Asks: Should Sex Education Be Required In Louisiana Public Schools?
- Richard Campanella Cityscapes: New Orleans' Tallest, Strangest, Forgotten Building
Fri April 26, 2013
Interviews: Food Critic Michael Pollan, Singer Phillip Manuel
Originally published on Fri May 10, 2013 12:32 pm
New Orleans jazz singer Phillip Manuel discusses his career and the New Orleans Jazz & Heritage Festival.
Government watchdog and political blogger C.B. Forgotston (Forgotston.com) and Jim discuss goings on in the 2013 State Legislature.
Global thinker Dr. Keshore Mahbubani, with the University of Singapore, on his book, "The Global Convergence: Asia, The West And the Logic Of One World"
Jim talks with acclaimed food critic Michael Pollan about his book, "Cooked: A Natural History Of Transformation".