Most Active Stories
- Le Show For July 20, 2014
- Jazz Composer Jerome Theriot Celebrates New Release; Cat On A Hot Tin Roof; Hurray For The Riff Raff
- Women Stage Protest At Hobby Lobby In Elmwood
- 'Pink Slime' Is Making A Comeback. Do You Have A Beef With That?
- State Representative In New Orleans East Sounds Call Over Coastal Erosion
Tue June 11, 2013
Interviews: Film Tax Credits; Kayak Fishing
Originally published on Thu June 13, 2013 8:56 am
Robert Travis Scott takes a closer look at Louisiana's film tax credit program. Steve Spires of the Louisiana Budget Project discusses whether the film tax credits are worth it with entertainment industry consultant Sherri McConnell and Chris Stelly of the entertainment division of Louisiana Economic Development.
And Robert talks about the kayak fishing craze with Chris Holmes with Louisiana Sportsman magazine.