Most Active Stories
- Le Show For July 20, 2014
- Jazz Composer Jerome Theriot Celebrates New Release; Cat On A Hot Tin Roof; Hurray For The Riff Raff
- Fishermen And Retailers Go High-Tech For Authentic Gulf Seafood
- State Representative In New Orleans East Sounds Call Over Coastal Erosion
- Short-Term Rental Stakeholders All Agree On One Thing: Current Law Inadequate
Mon July 1, 2013
Interviews: Blogger C.B. Forgotston, Author Jinx Coleman Broussard
Originally published on Tue July 2, 2013 10:06 am
Jim talks with government watchdog and blogger C.B. Forgotston about the likelihood of a veto override session for state lawmakers, and shares his review of Governor Jindal's 6th legislative session.
LSU mass comm. professor and author Dr. Jinx Coleman Broussard on her new book, "African-American Foreign Correspondents"