Most Active Stories
- Le Show For July 20, 2014
- Jazz Composer Jerome Theriot Celebrates New Release; Cat On A Hot Tin Roof; Hurray For The Riff Raff
- 'Pink Slime' Is Making A Comeback. Do You Have A Beef With That?
- Fishermen And Retailers Go High-Tech For Authentic Gulf Seafood
- State Representative In New Orleans East Sounds Call Over Coastal Erosion
Sun October 27, 2013
Insurance Agent Recommends Paper Form Over Exchange Website
Originally published on Thu October 31, 2013 6:30 pm
Since it launched Oct. 1, the online portal for the health insurance marketplace required by the Affordable Care Act has been plagued with glitches. It's been hard to find anyone who's been able to enroll for an insurance plan at Healthcare.gov yet.
Insurance broker Phil Muscarello says agents can help consumers fill out a paper application instead. For more information, visit www.pjmi.com.