Most Active Stories
- Le Show For The Week Of April 26, 2015
- Live Stream And Chat: What Can #NOLASchools Teach Us?
- Watch A Time-Lapse Video Of The Calbuco Volcano Erupting In Chile
- Southeast Louisiana Legal Services Helps Delgado Students Jump Legal Hurdles
- A million dead birds and five years later, scientists still struggling to assess BP spill's impact
Inside the Arts
Wed July 9, 2014
Inside The Arts: One Singular Sensation, A Fund Catapults Arts, And Doo-Wop Is Back!
This week on Inside the Arts, the 6th longest running show in Broadway history opens this weekend as Summer Lyric Theater presents A Chorus Line.
Then, we’ll tell you about a business opportunity for arts entrepreneurs. The Catapult Fund, a program of the New Orleans Jazz and Heritage Foundation, is seeking applications from arts- and culture-based businesses in Louisiana.
And we round out with the Big Easy Buddies’ Under the Boardwalk at Le Petit Theatre.
Airs Tuesdays at 1:00 p.m. and Thursdays at 8:35 a.m.
Notes from New Orleans