Most Active Stories
- Le Show For July 20, 2014
- Jazz Composer Jerome Theriot Celebrates New Release; Cat On A Hot Tin Roof; Hurray For The Riff Raff
- Women Stage Protest At Hobby Lobby In Elmwood
- 'Pink Slime' Is Making A Comeback. Do You Have A Beef With That?
- State Representative In New Orleans East Sounds Call Over Coastal Erosion
Inside the Arts
Thu April 24, 2014
Inside The Arts: Jazz Fest Celebrates Brazilian Food; Debbie Davis Sings; Stirling Barrett Photos
This week on Inside the Arts, the 45th annual New Orleans Jazz and Heritage Festival kicks off this weekend. We sample Brazilian street food from Carmo Café near the Cultural Exchange Pavilion.
Then we catch up with vocalist Debbie Davis, whose new release Linger 'till Dawn is just out in time for Jazz Fest. And we round out with a look at New Orleans through the eyes of photographer Stirling Barrett, exhibiting works in the Contemporary Crafts area.
Airs Tuesdays at 1:00 p.m. and Thursdays at 8:35 a.m.
Notes from New Orleans