Most Active Stories
- Le Show For The Week Of Mar. 15, 2015
- Peter Sagal Says New Orleans Is The Best — And He'll Show Us A Great Time Thursday Night
- The Irish Have Been Part Of New Orleans From The Beginning
- Argo The Police Dog Forces Carjacking Suspect Hiding Inside Cemetery Tomb To Surrender
- Episode 609: The Curse Of The Black Lotus
13.7: Cosmos And Culture
Sun May 13, 2012
"Inseparable" Mom and Baby Orangutans: Mother's Day Video Clip
Originally published on Mon May 14, 2012 7:33 am
From this primate mother to all others out there ... Happy Mother's Day!
I'm sharing here a beautiful two-minute video from the forests of Sumatra; it shows the intense, prolonged mother-infant bond among orangutans (great apes from Asia).
You can keep up with more of what Barbara is thinking on Twitter.