Most Active Stories
- Le Show For July 20, 2014
- Jazz Composer Jerome Theriot Celebrates New Release; Cat On A Hot Tin Roof; Hurray For The Riff Raff
- Women Stage Protest At Hobby Lobby In Elmwood
- 'Pink Slime' Is Making A Comeback. Do You Have A Beef With That?
- State Representative In New Orleans East Sounds Call Over Coastal Erosion
Tue September 4, 2012
If Gabby Douglas Was Bullied, What About Our Kids?
Originally published on Tue September 4, 2012 10:47 am
Olympic gymnast Gabrielle Douglas recently revealed that she was once bullied by other children. She believes that some of it was because she is African-American. For more on this story and how parents can talk to their children about race, host Michel Martin is joined by regular moms contributors Leslie Morgan Steiner, Jolene Ivey and Dani Tucker.