Most Active Stories
- Fazendeville, the town razed to make way for the Chalmette National Monument
- Photo Gallery: 2015 New Orleans Comic Con
- Electric car company Tesla Motors expanding number of charging stations in Louisiana
- Le Show For The Week Of Jan. 11, 2015
- Tickets Now On Sale For Wait, Wait... Don't Tell Me! — March 12, 2015 At The Saenger Theatre
Tue September 4, 2012
If Gabby Douglas Was Bullied, What About Our Kids?
Originally published on Tue September 4, 2012 10:47 am
Olympic gymnast Gabrielle Douglas recently revealed that she was once bullied by other children. She believes that some of it was because she is African-American. For more on this story and how parents can talk to their children about race, host Michel Martin is joined by regular moms contributors Leslie Morgan Steiner, Jolene Ivey and Dani Tucker.