Most Active Stories
- Le Show For The Week Of Mar. 15, 2015
- Machete-Wielding Man Attacks TSA Agents At Louis Armstrong Airport, Is Shot By Police
- Peter Sagal Says New Orleans Is The Best — And He'll Show Us A Great Time Thursday Night
- The Irish Have Been Part Of New Orleans From The Beginning
- Argo The Police Dog Forces Carjacking Suspect Hiding Inside Cemetery Tomb To Surrender
Tue September 4, 2012
If Gabby Douglas Was Bullied, What About Our Kids?
Originally published on Tue September 4, 2012 10:47 am
Olympic gymnast Gabrielle Douglas recently revealed that she was once bullied by other children. She believes that some of it was because she is African-American. For more on this story and how parents can talk to their children about race, host Michel Martin is joined by regular moms contributors Leslie Morgan Steiner, Jolene Ivey and Dani Tucker.