Most Active Stories
- Live Stream And Chat: What Can #NOLASchools Teach Us?
- Watch A Time-Lapse Video Of The Calbuco Volcano Erupting In Chile
- Le Show For The Week Of April 26, 2015
- Southeast Louisiana Legal Services Helps Delgado Students Jump Legal Hurdles
- A million dead birds and five years later, scientists still struggling to assess BP spill's impact
Tue September 4, 2012
If Gabby Douglas Was Bullied, What About Our Kids?
Originally published on Tue September 4, 2012 10:47 am
Olympic gymnast Gabrielle Douglas recently revealed that she was once bullied by other children. She believes that some of it was because she is African-American. For more on this story and how parents can talk to their children about race, host Michel Martin is joined by regular moms contributors Leslie Morgan Steiner, Jolene Ivey and Dani Tucker.