Most Active Stories
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — The Shape We're In Now
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — How We Got This Way: The Mississippi River
- Bring Your Own Presents: 'Virginia'
- Dirty Diapers Pile Up In Portland Recycling Bins: 'It's Not Pretty'
- As With Dalai Lama Today, Pope's Visit To New Orleans 25 Years Ago Came Amid Violence
Tue May 15, 2012
Ice To Court And Back Again At L.A.'s Staples Center
Originally published on Tue May 15, 2012 4:46 pm
In Los Angeles at the Staples Center, it may be a case of too much of a good thing. Two NBA teams and one NHL team all call the Staples Center home and now the Clippers, Lakers and Kings have all made it to the playoffs. That means this weekend, the three teams will play a total of six home games in about 80 hours. Robert Siegel speaks with Lee Zeidman, senior vice president and general manager of the Staples Center, about the challenges of converting from ice to wood, stocking concessions and making sure there is parking for all those fans.