Most Active Stories
- Le Show For July 20, 2014
- Jazz Composer Jerome Theriot Celebrates New Release; Cat On A Hot Tin Roof; Hurray For The Riff Raff
- 'Pink Slime' Is Making A Comeback. Do You Have A Beef With That?
- State Representative In New Orleans East Sounds Call Over Coastal Erosion
- Fishermen And Retailers Go High-Tech For Authentic Gulf Seafood
Tue May 15, 2012
Ice To Court And Back Again At L.A.'s Staples Center
Originally published on Tue May 15, 2012 4:46 pm
In Los Angeles at the Staples Center, it may be a case of too much of a good thing. Two NBA teams and one NHL team all call the Staples Center home and now the Clippers, Lakers and Kings have all made it to the playoffs. That means this weekend, the three teams will play a total of six home games in about 80 hours. Robert Siegel speaks with Lee Zeidman, senior vice president and general manager of the Staples Center, about the challenges of converting from ice to wood, stocking concessions and making sure there is parking for all those fans.