Most Active Stories
- Le Show For The Week Of Mar. 15, 2015
- Peter Sagal Says New Orleans Is The Best — And He'll Show Us A Great Time Thursday Night
- The Irish Have Been Part Of New Orleans From The Beginning
- Argo The Police Dog Forces Carjacking Suspect Hiding Inside Cemetery Tomb To Surrender
- Episode 609: The Curse Of The Black Lotus
Wed July 4, 2012
A Humane Farm & A Heritage Breed
This week on Louisiana Eats!, South Carolina pig farmer Emile DeFelice talks about the humanitarian efforts he practices at Caw Caw Creek Farms. Plus, farmer Justin Pitts talks to us about raising Piney Woods cattle.
Chimichurri Sauce (Yield: 1 cup)
1 cup (packed) fresh Italian parsley
1/2 cup olive oil
1/3 cup red wine vinegar
1/4 cup (packed) fresh cilantro
2 garlic cloves, peeled
3/4 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
1/2 teaspoon salt
Puree all ingredients in processor. Transfer to bowl. This garlicky sauce from Argentina can be made 2 hours ahead of time. Cover and let stand at room temperature. It is great spooned over any grilled meat.
Don't forget to enter our weekly culinary quiz!